If you’re looking for a simple to use basic elliptical, then the Aero Air might be a good choice. It doesn’t have a lot of features, but this also makes it relatively simple to use.
An elliptical trainer can target your lower and upper-body. This is exactly what the dual-action workout arms do; they target your whole body for a more effective workout.
As a result, it usually helps you lose weight more quickly than with workout equipment which only focuses on your lower body.
- The relatively compact, space-saving design is practical for small homes, apartments and office environments. The total dimensions of this elliptical are; 33” (L) by 19” (W) by 46” (H).
- It has transport wheels for easier storage.
- Overall it’s a basic machine, which makes it easy to use.
- It might be too basic for some users, especially for those who are looking for an advanced machine.
- It doesn’t have an electric resistance, which means you’ll have to adjust the resistance manually.
- Relatively large foot pedals with ridges will help to prevent you from slipping. This is especially useful for people who are afraid they won’t have a lot of stability, as the anti-slip ridges give your feet a more stable feel.
- The total weight of 55 pounds and transportation wheels makes it easier to move. So you can store it in a place where it doesn’t take up a lot of space.
- Moreover, the overall design of this model is relatively compact. The dimensions are; 33” (L) x 19” (W) x 46” (H) inches. This is useful for users who don’t have a lot of room.
REVIEW OF THE PRODUCT
The Exerpeutic Aero Air has a maximum user weight capacity of 220 pounds. The weight limit gives a good indication of the build quality of this machine. In my opinion, the quality is good for a basic elliptical.
It’s stable and sturdy enough for daily use. However, it might also depend on your expectations of the machine. Some people might want a heavier machine, especially those who are looking for a heavy-duty elliptical, because heavy cardio machines usually have a higher weight limit.
The training variety of this machine is what you make of it. There are no workout programs, so you’ll have to change the resistance yourself.
You can change the resistance by turning the ‘easy dial tension’ knob. Turning the knob makes your workout harder or easier, it obviously depends which way you turn it.
The Aero Air offers more than enough comfort for a basic workout. It has a stride length of 12”, relatively large pedals with ridges to prevent your feet from slipping and a relatively easy-to-read LCD display.
The display shows some basic metrics about your workout. For example, it can show you the; elapsed time, speed, distance, and calories burned. This is probably enough information to get a basic ‘understanding’ about your current workout.
How does it compare to other elliptical machines?
Sunny Health & Fitness SF-E905
The Sunny Health & Fitness SF-E905 is also a basic model, just like the Aero Air. It has maximum weight capacity of 220 Lb, hand pulse monitoring system to measure your heartbeat and a compact design.
One of the main differences between this model and the Aero Air is the fact that the SF-E905 has a magnetic resistance instead of a strap resistance. The eight levels of magnetic resistance offer a relatively smooth lower- and upper-body workout.
People who are looking for a bit more advanced model might want to take a look at this machine. Some users might particularly like the fact that the SF-E905 has a magnetic resistance instead of a strap resistance.
Body Rider Fan
The Body Rider Fan elliptical trainer has an air resistance system instead of a magnetic or strap resistance system. It has a Smart LCD which shows stats like; speed, time, distance and the number of calories you’ve burned during your current workout.
Furthermore, the design is also relatively compact. The total measurements of the Body Rider Fan are; 35.63” (L), 20.1” (W), 57.7” (H). Additionally, it has transport wheels, which you can use to move the machine.
You might still be in doubt about the Exerpeutic Aero Air. In my opinion, it’s a good choice if you’re looking for a simple to use and basic machine without a lot of extra features.
If that’s precisely what you’re looking for, then it’s probably a good choice!